Avoid high sales tax and licensing fees.
As a non-resident of Montana, you may be able to avoid paying sales tax, personal property tax and high licensing fees upon the purchase of your new high performance car, boat, airplane or RV. A simple legal procedure is involved which, in most cases, helps clients save a great deal of money on taxes and licensing fees through creating a Montana LLC and then proceeding with Montana vehicle registration or Montana RV registration within the legal bounds of a Montana LLC.
- No sales tax in Montana!
- Low licensing fees.
- No personal property tax.
- One-time flat fee registration for all vehicles over 11 years old.
- No annual inspections.
- Keep your driver’s license.
- Free consultation with an attorney who has over 13 years of experience.
How the process of a Montana LLC works.
Heggen Law Office, P.C. will assist you with the Montana vehicle registration procedure:
- After discussing the legal issues involved in each case, a Montana business entity (LLC or corporation), which is solely owned by the client(s) is established.
- The motor vehicle is then assigned or transferred to the entity.
- The vehicle is then licensed in Montana with the entity as the registered owner.
- The entire procedure can be handled via email, phone, fax or mail.
Is this legal?
You do not need to live in Montana to get this advantage, but don’t depend on fast acting website ‘agent’ claims. We recommend you contact a professional attorney to review your state’s laws and regulations, including Montana laws, to ensure it is legal. Conditions and laws vary from state to state concerning Montana RV registration and Montana vehicle registration.
Contact Heggen Law Office, P.C. today for a free consultation with Jared Heggen, a licensed Montana attorney. Client confidentiality is the highest priority for us.
Montana Vehicle Registration Services
Heggen Law Office, P.C.’s Montana RV and vehicle registration services are designed for you to avoid sales tax and high licensing fees. We are known for sound, trustworthy advice and smart representation. With more than 13 years of experience in this field, we are ready to answer any questions and guide you through this simple process.
- Counsel with attorney regarding the laws in your state of residence.
- Company formation
- Vehicle registrations (cars, boats, RVs and more)
- License plate renewals
- Annual renewal of your Montana LLC
- Financing referrals
- Insurance recommendations
High-Performance Cars • Classic Cars • Collector Cars • Motorhomes and RVs • Fifth Wheel Trailers • Heavy Duty Tow Vehicles • Boats • Airplanes • Motorcycles • ATVs
Questions? Visit our FAQ’s.